Climate of Vienna, Austria Average Weather
- Vienna, austria, 48°14'N, 16°21'E, 200 m (656 ft)
- Vienna has a marine west coast climate that is mild with no dry season, warm summers and moderate seasonality (Köppen-Geiger classification: Cfb).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Vienna is close to the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The mean temperature is 9.8 degrees Celsius (49.7 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 607 mm (23.9 in).
- Annual sunshine averages 1891 hours.
- If Vienna were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides:
- Klodzko, Poland - 244 kms (151.7 miles) N
- Mosnov, Czech Republic - 206.2 kms (128.2 miles) NE
- Brno, Czech Republic - 103.5 kms (64.3 miles) NNE
- Sliac, Slovakia - 210.8 kms (131 miles) ENE
- Innsbruck-Uni, Austria - 61 kms (37.9 miles) ENE
- Bratislava, Slovakia - 58.3 kms (36.2 miles) E
- Hurbanovo, Slovakia - 143.4 kms (89.1 miles) ESE
- Budapest, Hungary - 214 kms (133 miles) ESE
- Budapest-Lorinc, Hungary - 229.6 kms (142.7 miles) ESE
- Szombathely-Repuloter, Hungary - 111.1 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Keszthely, Hungary - 179.2 kms (111.3 miles) SSE