| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Vienna in January is slightly cold at -1.5 °C (29.3 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 1 °C (33.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -4 °C (24.8 °F).
- In January there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in January is dry with snow once in a while. A mere 38mm (1.5in) of liquid accrues across an average of 15 days.
- The blue above Vienna is really dreary having an average of only 1:50 of brilliant sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 8:25 long and the longest day is 9:23 long with an average length of 8:49.
- There are approximately 6:46 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 21.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 78.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Vienna January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Vienna, Austria
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Vienna:
- Klodzko, Poland - 244 kms (151.7 miles) N
- Mosnov, Czech Republic - 206.2 kms (128.2 miles) NE
- Brno, Czech Republic - 103.5 kms (64.3 miles) NNE
- Sliac, Slovakia - 210.8 kms (131 miles) ENE
- Innsbruck-Uni, Austria - 61 kms (37.9 miles) ENE
- Bratislava, Slovakia - 58.3 kms (36.2 miles) E
- Hurbanovo, Slovakia - 143.4 kms (89.1 miles) ESE
- Budapest, Hungary - 214 kms (133 miles) ESE
- Budapest-Lorinc, Hungary - 229.6 kms (142.7 miles) ESE
- Szombathely-Repuloter, Hungary - 111.1 kms (69.1 miles) S
- Keszthely, Hungary - 179.2 kms (111.3 miles) SSE