Countries A-Z:         A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | R | S | T | U | V | W | Y | Z
Add Bookmark Bright Future Dir.
 
Climate & Temperature > Austria > Vienna Climate > Sunshine/ Daylight Hrs/ Day Length
Austria flag

Sunshine & Daylight Hours in Vienna, Austria

  • Mean hours of sunshine in Vienna range between 1:27 daily in December and 8:34 daily in July
  • The longest day of the year is 15:52 long and the shortest day is 8:07 long.
  • The longest day is 7:44 longer than the shortest day.
  • There is an average of 1891 hours of sunlight per year (of a possible 4383) with an average of 5:10 of sunlight per day.
  • It is sunny 43.1% of daylight hours. The remaining 56.9% of daylight hours are likely cloudy or with shade, haze or low sun intensity.
  • At midday the sun is on average 42.1° above the horizon at Vienna.

Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec Annual
Average Sunlight Hours/ Day 01:50 02:58 04:27 06:08 07:34 08:18 08:34 08:03 06:38 04:09 01:50 01:27   05:10
Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day 08:49 10:08 11:49 13:38 15:11 16:00 15:38 14:17 12:32 10:43 09:11 08:24   12:00
Percentage of Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours 21 (79) 30 (70) 38 (62) 46 (54) 51 (49) 53 (47) 56 (44) 57 (43) 54 (46) 40 (60) 20 (80) 18 (82)   43 (57)
Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (). 21.9 31.2 42 53.7 62 65.2 62.2 53.8 42.4 30.9 21.8 18.4   42.1

Hours of Sunshine & Daylight Nearby Vienna, Austria

© 2009 - 2017 climatemps.com - Sitemap - Contact Us - Privacy Policy